The UK Food Group makes connections between UK Food Group members and other civil society food networks nationally and internationally:
- Civil Society Mechanism for the UN Committee on World Food Security.
- BOND is the network of international development groups in the UK. The UK Food group acts as its specialist network on food and farming issues.
- CONCORD is the European network of development NGOs. The UK Food Group represents BOND there on food and farming issues.
- Sustain: the alliance for better food and farming is a sister network of the UK Food Group, focusing on UK food system issues. Sustain hosts the UK Food Group.
- UK food sovereignty movement.
- More & Better, an international network for support of food, agriculture and rural development to eradicate hunger and poverty.
- Eating Better alliance, which highlights issues around eating less meat and more food that is better for us and the planet.