The UK Food Group facilitates connections between UK Food Group members and other national and international civil society networks working on food and agriculture issues including:
- The Civil Society Mechanism for relations to the UN Committee on World Food Security.
- BOND is the UK network for organisations working in international development.
- CONCORD is the European confederation of relief and development NGOs. The UK Food Group represents BOND on food and farming issues.
- Sustain: the alliance for better food and farming is a sister network of the UK Food Group, focusing on UK food system issues. Sustain hosted the UK Food Group until 2016.
- UK food sovereignty movement is a UK based network of activists and organisations working to achieve food sovereignty
- More & Better, an international network for support of food, agriculture and rural development to eradicate hunger and poverty.
- Eating Better alliance is a broad alliance working to help people move towards eating less meat and dairy foods and more food that’s better for us and the planet.