How can your diet change the world?
The Women’s Environmental Network FORUM is a quarterly symposium discussing topics of the moment.
The Forum will explore how our diets and the choices we make can impact the planet including:
- How does our diet impact climate change?
- How do we make our decisions?- organic, fairtrade, buy local, freedom? Meat free?
- Does gender impact this debate?
- Why does it matter where our food comes from?
- How can individuals and communities make a difference?
- What can we do about packaging and waste?
- Do we need to eat meat?
- Is the future vegan? What is the best diet for health and climate?